If you are looking for the best Dubai holiday packages from South Africa, you are in the right place. There are few things as aspirational as a package for travel to Dubai. This metropolitan’s innovative spirit has elevated it from a small fishing village in the Arabian Gulf to a city with a population of 200 nationalities.
Dubai is known for many incredible feats, among which is the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. It has amazing beaches, legendary desert landscapes, shiny skyscrapers, state of the art buildings, and a man-made island in the shape of a palm tree. The progressive Dubai was built for the future; it is a place for the most sophisticated travellers. It even clinched a Traveller’s Choice Award for 2023.
This spectacular city attracts visitors from around the world for its nightlife, shopping at the majestic Dubai Mall, fine dining, and adrenaline-filled activities.
Because of all of this, there is generally an extensive number of options for travel to Dubai. In this article, we would like to provide travellers with a meaningful review of the hottest Dubai holiday packages. Whether you’re itching to get back to the city’s vibrancy or are seeking to experience it for the first time, we would like to extend the opportunity for necessary support through some enticing travel deals.
We’ll be covering…
Why Should You Use a Travel Package When Travelling to Dubai?
There are various essential elements involved in putting together the ultimate getaway, from flights and accommodation to meals and transfers. With a city as spectacular as Dubai, missing any one of these items would be devastating. The perfect package can ensure your time in Dubai is well spent.
Travelling to a city as special as Dubai need not be expensive. When one takes into account the complete list of individual services needed for a round trip, the costs can add up. But a travel package can contain some negotiated rates and/or discounts on some of these services to meet your travel budget.
A travel package will most likely include the most important accommodations, sights, attractions, events, and experiences that travellers may not be readily aware of. When travel agencies put packages together, they are aware of the seasonal and experiential factors that must be considered when travelling.
Our list of Dubai Holiday Packages from South Africa
Travel packages remove the intimidating aspects of travelling to cities as spectacular as Dubai. Travel products and services are carefully selected for a traveller’s leisure. And they start from the affordable all the way up to the most luxurious.
Five-Star Address Grand Creek Harbour Hotel
The Address Grand is the first five-star luxury hotel in the Dubai Creek Harbour. It is an architectural spectacle that will leave its guests breathless because of scenic views of old Dubai on one side and the majestic skyline of new Dubai on the other.
This package includes:
- Private return airport transfers.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a deluxe city-view room.
- Daily breakfast.
- Tourist Visa.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Starting at the inviting price of R12,055 per person sharing between March and August 2023, it is so much more than worth it.
Ibis Mall of the Emirates
The three-star Ibis Dubai Mall of Emirates can be found in Al Barsha, next to Mall of the Emirates, which offers fun attractions and activities such as Magic Planet, VOX Cinemas, and Ski Dubai. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes’ drive away from Dubai International Airport.
This reasonable R13,900 per person sharing package includes:
- Return private airport transfers.
- Five nights’ accommodation in a standard double room.
- Daily breakfast.
- Tourist visa.
- Abu Dhabi City tour with access to Ferrari World or Warner Bros.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Five-Star Hilton Garden Inn – Ras Al Khaimah
Suitable for business travel, the Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah is in the Al Nakheel area by the famous creek, just a few minutes away from the Free Trade Zone and RAK Exhibition Centre. The hotel is a walking distance from major shopping malls including The Souk, and historical sites of the Emirate’s old city.
At R15,725 per person sharing, this exclusive and limited offer ends on April 30, 2023, so why hesitate?!
The package includes:
- Return airport to hotel transfers.
- Five nights’ accommodation in a king guest room.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Tourist visa.
NCL – Middle East – Twelve Night Cruise
At an extraordinary price of R34,930 per person for a fortnight, this once-in-a-lifetime deal was created to leave lasting memories. The Norwegian Dawn is a cruise ship that takes guests on a mystical journey from India to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). When the boat reaches Abu Dhabi on the eleventh day, guests will make their way into the Al Khatim Desert in an off-road vehicle. This will provide the opportunity to cross the world’s tallest sand dunes on a thrilling excursion.
This package entails:
- Twelve nights’ accommodation in an inside stateroom onboard the Norwegian Dawn.
- All meals onboard.
- Entertainment onboard.
- Port charges and taxes.
- Complimentary open bar (additional surcharge included).
- Specialty dining package (additional surcharge included).
- USD50 excursion credit per port.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi package.
- Complimentary extra 3rd and 4th guests (conditions apply).
The cruise departs on December 22, 2023.
Five-Star Atlantis the Royal
Alluring and electrifying – the new iconic landmark of Dubai, Atlantis – The Royal welcomes guests to an experience that will completely redefine their concepts of luxury. Guests will be taken into the impossible, with artful masterpieces, iconic entertainment, and beautiful craftsmanship at every turn. This is the place where something incredible happens at every moment of a traveller’s stay.
The package covers:
- Return airport and hotel transfers.
- Five nights’ accommodation in a seascape king room.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Tourist visa.
- Access to Aquaventure Waterpark and the Lost Chamber.
This R47,265 per person deal provides an unmatched five-night stay (see why below) in a captivating location and is available between July and October 2023.
More about this prestigious hotel:
Atlantis the Royal features:
– 2 Royal Club lounges, Royal Club Sky and Royal Club Sea Lounge.
– Royal Beach.
– One of the largest jellyfish tanks in the world.
– 24hr reception.
– 24hr concierge.
– 24hr room service.
– Sky blaze Fountain, the regions first water meets fire show.
– 3 outdoor swimming pools.
– 17 restaurants, bars and lounges with 8 helmed by celebrity chefs.
– Awaken Wellness, indoor and outdoor holistic spa and wellness area, including fitness, steam and sauna facilities and outdoor pool.
– Aqauaventure waterpark, the world’s largest record-breaking waterpark.
– The lost chambers aquarium.
– A helipad.
– Limousine services payable directly at the hotel.
Why Atlantis the Royal stands out:
– Breakfast restaurants featuring the amazing gastronomy.
– Dinner restaurants featuring Malibu, SeaScapes, Marquet, The Royal Tearoom.
– Celebrity Chef restaurants featuring Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Milos – Greek Cuisine, La Mar, Jaleo by Jose Andres, Ariana’s Persian kitchen, Ling Ling, Nobu by the beach.
– Swim in the sky, Cloud 22 is the place to be seen when it comes to sky high drinks and refined cuisine.
– Cocktails in the most sophisticated Resonance by Heston Blumenthal bar with 4,000 reasons to keep you entertained (in the form of 4,000 exotic jellyfish).
– Lunch at Milos (Greek flavours with the freshest catch of the day).
– The Skyblaze Fountain (where the waters dances with fire, rising 28 meters into the air) is one of the world’s most striking fountain performances, dramatically colliding fire and water to create a spectacular moment where no two shows are the same.
Choose Your Own
Why not create your own travel package to suit your exact needs. Whether it’s one of our existing offerings with a slight tweak or completely custom 7 day holiday packages, Dubai can be experienced in your own unique way.
Due to Dubai being an advanced economy, it has ensured that its tourism services are efficient and enjoyable. The city offers several ways of getting around such as walking, cycling or scooter riding, taxis, buses, trains, and water taxis. Dubai tourism has also created a pass for sightseeing called the Dubai Pass. With over 40 must-visit attractions and activities to choose from citywide, you can create their own tailor-made Dubai travel package by choosing from a wide variety of things to see and do.
This, along with working together with a reputable travel agency for the best value on flights and accommodation, can allow travellers to craft a specialised travel package of their own.
Dubai is an Arab country which may raise concerns over differences in cultural practices. This section seeks to address any fears and misconceptions that may be associated with travel to the UAE.
What is the weather like in Dubai?
Dubai can get very hot. The coldest months of the year in Dubai are from December to March, with temperatures peaking at around 24 to 28 degrees Celsius during the day. In January, typically Dubai’s coldest month, temperatures can go down to about 14 degrees Celsius at night. The cooler, pleasant weather makes this a particularly popular season for tourists.
Are tourists allowed to drink alcohol in Dubai?
Yes, alcohol is available in Dubai. Tourists and residents over the age of 21 can drink alcohol at licensed venues in Dubai, such as hotels, restaurants, and dedicated lounges. There is, however, a zero-tolerance policy for drunken behaviour and drink-driving so visitors and residents are expected to be responsible.
Is there anything prohibited in Dubai?
It is important to note that the moral code is stricter in the United Arab Emirates than in some parts of the world. For example, it is prohibited to drink alcohol in public places other than those listed above. Additionally, excessive public displays of affection are not allowed. The UAE has one of the lowest crime rates in the world and is widely recognised as being one of the safest places to live, work and visit.
Words can hardly explain the magic that is Dubai. In this brief overview, we took a written tour through this colossal UAE city and explored the reasons it is so popular. It is highly recommended to seek help in the form of a package in order to adequately take in everything such a place has to offer. Like fine wine, Dubai needs savouring, and a qualified travel agent can help you do just that by suggesting the right deal for you.
You have nothing to lose but a world of possibilities to gain by enquiring today.